It’s pretty clear that some of the Spring 2016 Fashion Trends will be taking us all the way through summer, and luckily for us we have managed to find one diva wearing all 5 of them. The one and only Rihanna stepped out in another head turning outfit in Paris during fashion week. Check it out below and have a read through some of our favourite Spring 2016 Fashion Trends.
- Hoop Earrings | Starting from the top hoop earrings scream tropical summer holidays mixed with a little bit of badass. Check out the Natasha Schweitzer collection here to get your fix.
- Crop Tops | Crop tops are officially in thanks to many sportswear companies and fashion labels like Are You Am I. Check out the Icon Top by Faithfull here.
- Off Shoulder Jackets | This one you can do with any jacket or shirt you own and it’s pretty simple. Put on your jacket and pull it off one (or both if you’re feeling adventurous) shoulder. We aren’t so much of a fan of the mens shirts of the shoulder but hey, never say never. Check out the Cub Jacket by Zulu and Zephyr here.
- Fluffy Shoes | Fenty X Puma Slides. Need we say more? Google them and fall in love.
- Off Shoulder Top | Yes, bare shoulders are still a thing. Have you met the Release Dress by KITX or the Taylor Tie Top by Sir the Label?
We are absolutely obsessed with all things Sir The Label at SARAFOX & Co. especially anything off the shoulder like the Taylor Tie Top teamed with Nobody Cruise Shorts and our favourite Natasha Schweitzer Odette Earrings. Looks like Em Rata does too! Shop the look in store or online now.
And if you’re in Perth this weekend have a great long weekend!
Shop the Sir The Label Taylor Tie Top here
Shop the Nobody Denim Cruise Short here
Shop the Natasha Schweitzer Odette Earrings here
Shop the Rayban Collection in store
It seems as though the news about Angelina and Brad has taken over our newsfeed and has resurfaced the never ending argument – are you team Jennifer or team Angelina? We don’t think Jennifer Aniston is too concerned about the love life of Brad and Angelina given she has her own hollywood hunk Justin Theroux.
Regardless, no one likes a hollywood break up so we have found our favourite Brad and Angelina red carpet fashion looks from the last decade to farewell the infamous Brangelina. They truly were one really really really really good looking couple.
69th Annual Golden Globes 2012
81st Academy Awards 2009
86th Annual Academy Awards 2014
62nd Cannes Film Festival 2009
It’s that time of year again, time to re-evaluate the wardrobe and figure out what will be your summer 16 essentials.
This year it’s all about the timeless pieces that you can wear season after season. We’ve just had an epic drop of Bassike in store and our favourite piece would have to be the Bassike Boatneck Longerline Tank Dress as featured below.
Other summer 16 essentials have to include our favourite Rayban sunglasses and we have a bunch of styles in store now. These babies are definitely timeless and go with any outfit, a must have wardrobe accessory for summer.
Finally we’ve picked the Ivy Lee Copenhagen Casey Berlin Slides as a summer wardrobe must have and here’s our case. They are black so not only do the go with anything they last a good thrashing, the slight platform adds to your overall comfort (and height!) and they look epic. Enough said?
Shop all three in store at SARAFOX & Co. now!